Monday, April 4, 2011

To my lovely Mom ad Dad~~~~~

Dear my lovely Mom ad Dad:
      
    How are you mom , dad .Do you miss me ? I miss you so much . After two months I can come back to Hong Kong and stay with you two. Mom , dad  I stay in Canada for  over one year and now I'm 18 years old , but  I know in yours eyes I always like a child , I never become adult .When I still in HK you always give a lot of freedom and trust to me let me go anywhere or make a lot of friends , but after I come to Canada , few months when I phone back home you always worried about me which you don't worry in HK. Every time when you ask me I feel so upset because why you can't trust me now and also now I'm 18 I know who is my friend and who is not . I don't want to argue of this , I just want to share the fun with you and also you can accept my friends not always told me they can't trust , I hear that I feel so disappointed , they are my friend you can't trust them you can trust me . I know whatever I said you should can't completely accept it ,but I know have one day I can prove that they all are dependable . I love to be yours child and I also need yours trust  same as I trust you.I love you  mom , dad.

Yours,
Mandy


My mom and dad.......lol

1 comment:

  1. Mandy

    thanks for making my class fun:)

    Have a great summer

    ReplyDelete